Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Monday, August 17, 2009

Another girls day!!

Okay, so I am doing another girls day! It will be on Saturday August 22 at 2370 North 1250 East in North Logan(my moms house)! My friend Shae is coming to do glitter toes (only $15 a STEAL)! She will also have some Scentsy stuff there! I will also have some of my bead watches, jeans, and Juicy suits! It will be so fun so seriously, come and have fun PLEASE! Come even if I haven't seen you in a while, or you are just looking at my blog whatever just come!

3 comments:

Tim and Stacey Cardon said...

I have no idea what "glitter toes" are! Also, I think I will be in town the next saturday, so you should show me you're left-overs so I can check them out!

Natalie Munson said...

I wish I could come! If you get more Juicy suits let me know :)

Cam and Shae said...

Hey Laura thanks so much for today it was so much fun:) Anytime you want to have another party let me know I would love to do it again:) It was so fun and tell your mom thanks so much for letting me use her beautiful house