Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Monday, April 12, 2010

Halle has been taking dance this last year and had her final dance class/recital thing...we got to go watch her and it was so fun to see her. She kept watching herself in the mirror while she danced which so her to do that. I can't believe she is in dance already. She loves it and looks forward to it every week. She is such a pretty dancer:)




No comments: