Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Thanksgiving and other things...

We were able to go to Logan for the holiday and had a great Thanksgiving at my house with my family. The only problem is we didn't get to see Brooks' family as much as we would've liked to.  My kids are already asking to go back:)  I had planned to get up early and go shopping or stay up late to go, but I was so tired I couldn't keep my eyes open.  I got up around 8 and went shopping and got most everything I wanted so I'm glad I did fight crowds:) I also got to go to lunch with some friends in Logan and had such a fun time. We had planned to stay in Logan longer, but Brooks had so much to do we decided to head home early. I'm actually glad we did because we got to set up our Christmas tree.  The kids had so much fun setting it up and putting out all of our Christmas decorations.  Things have been out since saturday night and we have only had one thing break so far:) and I'm sure we will have much more break...oh well. Today is Brooks birthday and I can't even believe we are as old as we are.  I feel like the years are just flying by and before I know it I'll be one of those people who are saying our kids were that young yesterday or our kids grew up so fast but I'm already saying it seriously time needs to slow down! I'm excited for Brooks' birthday and I love him so much.  He has been so busy lately he forgot last night that today was even his birthday:) I'm thankful for him working so hard and always going without so the kids and I can have the things we need. He is a very generous person and I always want to be more like him.  I'm thankful for his testimony of the gospel and his love of the Savior.  Anyways, I just love him very much.  We are trying to come up with some new/more Christmas traditions to do with our little family this year because I want my kids to remember the true meaning of Christmas.  Hopefully I find some soon because Christmas is coming FAST! I didn't even take pictures on Thanksgiving luckily my mom did, but here are a few from our weekend:)









1 comment:

Nguyễn Ly said...

Great article. I read this article properly. This is one of the best posts. Thanks sharing this article
threadless
tshirt hell
Teefury uk
80s tees
Teepublic uk
Teespring
Spreadshirt coupon
Redbubble coupon