Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Sunday, August 17, 2008

FISHING FUN!



Brooks got back from his trip this week and had a great time. He ended up getting a little sea sick and having to wear one of those patches to help him not be sick the whole time. They got some great bloody fish(YUM:)! They got to go to Vegas the first night and then headed to San Diego. He hasn't stopped telling me stories about the trip since he has been back. I guess that means he had a lot of fun. We were sure glad he was back. Here are a few pictures from the trip.

4 comments:

The Bucks said...

That looks like a lot of fun, except for the stinky fish. I hope you don't have to cook too much of it. Are you feeling better? Did you find somewhere to live?

Taiya Brown said...

I bet they had tons of fun! But, I'd say they caught some bloody fish, yuck! haha That's a cute picture with all the guys in it.

Keslers said...

Looks like they had a really fun time. Now all you girls need to plan a get away. It was good to see you and chat. I really do want to come down and shop so we will have to plan it some time soon.

Jon and Melissa said...

Wow, where did they go? Also is that your little brother Robert??? No way is he that big? That is exciting that Brooks got into the U, how exciting!