Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Friday, August 29, 2008

SUMMER OVER:(

We have had a great summer and I have been kind of bummed that it is all over. Brooks started school this week which means it is back to the boring life. We got Will signed up for soccer and his games start on the 13th of this month. That should be pretty fun and interesting. We went and got him a soccer ball and soccer stuff that he got to pick out. He had a Puma shirt at home so he choose the Puma stuff to match his shirt. We are trying to get back into the swing of things so I am going to try to be better about blogging. I thought these were cute pictures from this summer:)

2 comments:

WendyandGabe said...

Will playing soccer sounds just too cute! I bet he'll love it. Hope Brooks is enjoying the U, (as much as law school could be called "enjoyable" of course!)

Katy said...

Hey Girl,
So...I have to admit that the only pictures I allowed taken of myself while camping, were on the day I showered and got ready for church. Sshh. Don't tell. he he. Every time I read your "Will Thoughts", I laugh so hard. You are a busy mom! We still need to get together sometime.