Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Monday, September 1, 2008

Halle said the cutest thing today. We went to TJMaxx today and we were getting ready to leave and we walked by the men's underwear section and she says whoo whoo to one of the guys on the package. It was so funny I couldn't stop laughing and just had to write it down:)

3 comments:

Tianne said...

Your kids are really the cutest ever...Just like their mom! I miss your Laura but glad to see you are doing so well.

Daryl and Ashley said...

That is too funny! What are you teaching her??? He He!

Adam and Aubrey said...

Hmmmm, I'm glad she thinks men in underwear is worth a woo woo! Are you guys living with Brooks dad? I hope everything is going okay for you guys! I'm in your sisters ward! She rules!