Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Always an Aggie but...

I will always be an Aggie at heart, but we have started to get into Utah football (more Brooks than me of course:). We went to the Utah football game on Saturday night with Brooks dad and it was really fun. There was soooooo many people there. I have never seen so much red and so many anti-BYU fans in my life. We all enjoyed some good old hot dogs and cotton candy. It was a little long for the kids and I knew it was going to be when 5 minutes after we got there Will was asking if it was almost over and we had to tell him it hadn't even begun. On the way to the game we say a biker that was laying on the ground because he had been hit by a car so that was way sad. Other than that it was a great night and I hope we can do it again soon:)

BRIGHT PICTURE!!

So interested in the game:)

7 comments:

Norton's said...

BOOOO the UTES! haha I'm just kidding. Looks like you guys had fun at the game. I love going to the games. BYU games that is. You kids look very interested in the game.

Taiya Brown said...

That picture of Will is way cute! I heard you guys might come up this weekend, are you?

Brynne said...

You guys are such fun parents to take you kids to games! I wish i was that brave. I Love that Halle has attitude just like her dad because Bella gets her attitude from her dad too (haha:)

jess (mumbo designs) said...

Oh, I'm jealous!! Sam and I miss Utah games - the whole bit. We even have matching red wigs that we used to wear to the games. (Yes, I am serious about that one). How fun!!

Keslers said...

Looks like fun. We have some major BYU fans in our family, as you know from Shauna's comment, but we also have a few Utah fans. It's pretty funny to listen to them argue about their teams.

Tianne said...

Stay true to the Aggies :0). Looks like you had a blast!!

Natalie said...

Gosh your kids are so big! Keep in touch!