Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Monday, September 22, 2008

Soccer Part 2!

Will was such an animal in his game this last Saturday. I wanted to write it down so I don't forget. He was chasing the ball the whole time and was so aggressive. It is so fun to watch him learn how to play and enjoy doing it. He scored the only 2 of the 3 goals and they won the game. YEAH! Brooks hasn't stopped talking about it. It was great:)

3 comments:

Shelly Traveller said...

Way to go Will. I see a soccer star in your future!

The Bucks said...

Way to go, Will! I guess he really wanted that money you bribed him with, I guess it worked!

Keslers said...

I bet Brooks is just the proudest dad out there. Too cute! It sounds like he is quite the athlete.