Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Sunday, September 28, 2008

CIRCUS FUN

We got to go to the circus last night and had a blast. We went with Brooks family. Then we ended up seeing my brother there and him and his girlfriend came and sat by us too. The kids loved all the animal parts and the dancing they did. The kids loved everything except the clowns. Everytime they came out they said is it almost time to go and then the next act would come out and they were so excited. The clowns act was a little lame I must say, but they tried hard and some of it was funny. My favorite part was the elephants. The elephants looked so much cleaner than you see at the zoo. They were actually gray instead of a brownish color they always are when I go to the zoo. I was amazed that they can train those animals to do so many things. I thought the tiger trainer was crazy to be in a cage with 7 tigers, but I was glad it was him not me. I also loved the motorcycle riders in the steel globe. They raced around with 7 motorcycles in there and I couldn't figure out how they weren't crashing into each other. I of course forgot my camera and didn't get any pictures, but we had a great time and hopefully we can do it again sometime soon! Thanks everybody for a great time:)

3 comments:

Chelise said...

Hey Laura! This is Chelise(Toledo) Elwood. Hope you don't mind i found your blog. Wow..haven't ever been to the circus. Bet the kids liked it. How are you? Where are you guys living these days?
Chelise

Amy said...

That was really fun, I think I probably liked it more than my kids. Tai took pictures so I'm gonna steal some of hers:)

Jaime said...

Cute blog! I am adding you to mine! Lunch was lots of fun. We need to plan things more!!!