Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Sunday, October 5, 2008

GREAT WEEKEND!

We went to Body Worlds 3. It was super interesting and fun to see. It was a little weird at first to see the bodies on display, but it was super interesting. I thought it was awesome to see all the muscles and how complex the body is. I thought it was so interesting to see the insides of the body. It made me want to be healthier when I saw what can happen to your body if you don't take care of it. They have a camel that is on display like the human bodies and it was neat to see the inside of the camel too. It was sooooo rainy that we were all soaking wet by the time we were able to see it. Before we went to the exhibit we went to The Old Spaghetti Factory and ate. It is always a fun restaurant. Then of course conference is always my favorite because it is always so uplifting and great to here from the leaders of the church. I am always ready to try and do so much better with so many things after hearing conference and it really makes me realize all the things I need to work on.
These first pictures were so interesting to me. It is real lungs the first one is the lungs of a nonsmoker and the second is the lungs of a smoker. It seriously made me sick, but at the same time I thought it was soooo interesting! (I think I said interesting at least 10 times in this post!!)

5 comments:

WendyandGabe said...

I'm really excited about this exhibit and can't wait to see it.

Tim and Stacey Cardon said...

Nice face Laura! I want to see that exhibit so bad! Tim and I will have to go!

Emmett and Ashlee said...

That looks so cool. It is sad that you guys are gone now. I'm glad you are doing well there. We are doing good. Can you believe the boys will be half way done with law school at Christmas! Horray!

Sarah said...

I thought Body Worlds looked so awesome. I wish I could talk Brice into going down with me. How COOL! Your kids are gettin' big...so cute though!

Taiya Brown said...

I'm jealous you guys went to that! I wanna go way bad. I think we're going to try to next weekend, hopefully it works out!