Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Saturday, October 11, 2008

SUPER LONG POST!!






We have had quite a good week except Will getting stung by a bee. We were at the post office on Monday and I was getting Halle out of the car when he started screaming that a bee had just stung him and people started looking at us like I had just hurt him. Only about 5 seconds later his eye started to swell pretty big. By the end of the day it had made his nose swell a little. It was seriously swollen for 3 days. Luckily the swelling is gone now:) We also got to go to the REAL soccer game. It was the opening game in the Rio Tinto stadium. It was an awesome stadium. It was fun because they did a big production for the national anthem with fireworks. The kids got a little restless after a while, but considering they did really well. It was great except for the fact that it was freezing cold and Brooks and his dad got in a yelling match with the entrance guy!! His dad had bought the tickets online and it didn't say anything about the age requirements on there so we didn't get Will one. Well when we got there Will ran in and the guy said he had to have a ticket. Then the fun began. His dad started getting mad saying that it didn't say we needed a ticket for him if he was going to sit on our laps. Anyways Brooks didn't get mad until I asked the guy how we could get a ticket if it was sold out and then guy started getting close to me and talking over me and that is when Brooks got a little irritated. Needless to say Darlene left and came back with a free ticket. That was fun:) The only other thing was that it went from 70 to 40 degrees overnight:( Then on Friday Brooks and I got to go on a date, which doesn't happen very often. We went out with our friends Jamie and Ryan and saw the movie Eagle Eye and got a bite to eat. The show was like the most action packed movie I have seen in forever. We had a great time and decided we needed to go out more often especially now that our kids are a little bit older. Thanks to Brooks dad and Darlene for watching them. We really appreciated it. Most of the week was great and we look forward to next week when we can get some of our stuff back from Spokane and finally have some winter clothes since it might be below 0 at this rate:)

7 comments:

WendyandGabe said...

That's fun you got to see the new stadium. It looks awesome! Now that you will be living close by, feel free to call on us for babysitting. I know our house is a little tight, but we are happy to watch at your place. Finding somebody you trust to watch your kids can be stressful, but it is so great to get out as a couple. Good luck with the move this week. Give us a call so we can help.

Jaime said...

You guys are totally fun to hang out with so I say yes we have to do it again. And even when you move we will for sure plan stuff, since you are my sister now:) If you need help with anything let us know, I will watch the kids too.

Adam and Aubrey said...

How fun! I am glad Brooks was protective of you! Well done! Bravo! I'm glad his dad stood his ground! I would too! That's lame. Sounds fun though! Dates are so fun! And majorly needed!

Keslers said...

How fun! I bet it was so cool to see the new stadium, it looks really neat. Me and Cody desperately need to go on a date, we have not been to a movie in a year in a half. Maybe we will get to go soon, but who knows. Sounds like it was a good time.

Ben and Natalie said...

Sounds like you had a pretty eventful evening. Congrats on the date night. I think that is great.

Camie said...

Hey Laura
It's Camie. Hows everything going? Your kids are getting so big! Well I just started this blog thing so I wanted to send you are site www.mattandcamieclark.blogspot.com

The Bucks said...

I tried to call you yesterday, but you didn't answer. Happy late birthday!! I hope that you had a good day and call me when you get a chance.