Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Friday, October 24, 2008

CRaZY RAnDom PosT

We finally got into our apartment after waiting forever. We are soooo appreciative of Brooks dad for letting us stay there with them. Brooks went up to Spokane and his dad ended up flying last minute with him to help him and Brooks was sure glad. They had to end up leaving Brooks weight bench there because it wouldn't fit. He just left it outside. Our apartment manager called us and said they were going to charge us like $200 if we didn't get somebody to move it. So, I called Jessica and Sam in Spokane and they were going to haul it off for us (thanks again:), but they went to pick it up and it was gone. Somebody had stolen it, which worked out great for us:) On the drive back to Utah Brooks said the truck was so full the mud flaps were dragging on the road. The truck was swaying back and forth the whole way. His dad ended up driving most of the way, which Brooks didn't complain about. We were able to unpack everything in our apartment and get thing put away and after a trip to IKEA we are all moved in. These apartments will be great because they are so close to school and there are so many young students here that are in our ward. I had my 25th birthday on Monday (OLD I know:( and it was pretty uneventful, but we did get to go to dinner with Brooks dad and Darlene. It was super fun. Halle has started performing. She will start singing Little Mermaid songs and dance with her Build a Bear mermaid bear and throw her hands in the air while singing at the top of her lungs. It is soooo cute. It is my favorite thing she does right now. Will has been a little sick all week. He was so tired and weak. I felt so bad for him. BUT we are all in good health now and enjoying our new house. Here are a few random pictures of our apartment. Oh and sadly my flat iron went kapooie today and is no longer working:( I am crying right now! HA HA

Halle so cute sleeping after a long day!
My cute new bookshelf and my lovely cinder block walls! YEAH

My favorite thing I bought was this for above Halle's bed. I still need to get their room all decorated, but it should be cute.

4 comments:

Norton's said...

Love the book shelf. Where did you get it? I've been looking for one to put in Kason's room. Halle's room looks like a princess's room. Very cute!

Taiya Brown said...

We need to come down and see your apartment! That's nice you guys are all moved in! Will you be in Logan for Halloween?

Katy said...

Fun stuff. Looks like you guys are busy as ever. I have that book shelf, too and love it. I have it laying the other way right now and keep Savanna's toys on it. One day there might be room for my books. It was fun reading through your posts!

Keslers said...

I bet you are glad to finally get settled in your apartment. It looks like you have it all decorated cute. Love the book shelf.