Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

It's official after 5 and 1/2 years of marriage I finally changed my name to Benson WAHOO!! It has taken me that long to go and actually get it done(pretty sad it has taken me that long I know), but now it is done:)

3 comments:

Adam and Aubrey said...

ha ha ha! That makes me laugh so hard! My sister is there with you, but not quite to the 5 1/2 year mark. . . yet. I miss my maiden name, for a while it seemed like seeholzer wasn't MY name, and sproat didn't seem mine anymore either. What a lost cause! I'm glad you finally bit the bullet!

Ashley said...

Sounds a lot like me. My drivers license still says Ashley Buttars and I live in Lewiston. I did have my SS# changed right after I got married. Now, I just have to get to that dang drivers license. What a pain!

Ben and Natalie said...

That is so funny! I only legally changed my name because my work threatened to not pay me because my name didn't match my SSN. That will get you in to change it pretty quickly. It took me about 2 years though until they caught it. :)