Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Monday, September 15, 2008

SOCCER MAN!!

We started Will in soccer and it has been so fun to watch him play. He loves the number 10 for no reason really, but he loves it. He even told me he had a dream he went to his team meeting and got number 10 and it had Fruity Pebbles all over it. So, when we went to the team meeting I knew I had to get him number 10. We got there a few minutes late and somebody was taking number 10 and I had to ask them if I could have that jersey because my son was dreaming about the number 10. Luckily we got it. His first game was on Saturday and I think Brooks has waited since he was born to get him into some sports. He scored a goal at the beginning of his game and got super into it then during the middle of the game he kind of got a little bored with it and then with some coaching by his dad he finished hard. Brooks was pacing the field yelling things to do and finally he had to stop yelling because Will was just watching him and not being able to play. It is so fun to watch him play and let him get some energy out. We told him he could get a dollar a goal so he is super pumped to score some goals to get a guy. We are good parents bribing our kid to win:) Here are some highlights of the game!!


5 comments:

The Reese Family said...

that is so cute!! I can't wait for that. I bet Brooks was smiling from ear to ear:)

Katy said...

Isn't it crazy how fast they grow?? I can't believe you already have a kid this old and mature enough to play soccer! I loved the "Halle" moments below. Her hat is so darn cute!

Ben and Natalie said...

I love the money for the goals. My friend had to do the same thing with her little boy. Here is a funny story from one of my nephews that is 5. He started soccer the other weekend and was so excited because he was playing sports just like his older brother. His older brother just switched from baseball to football and had to give up soccer last year because it was just too much for him. So my little nephew, Jaxon, was super excited to start soccer to be like his older brother. He got the game and ran up to the coach and asked which one he was supposed to tackle. The coach tried to explain that you don't tackle in soccer and that you try to kick the ball into the goal. Jaxon turned around to his mom and says" I don't think that I want to play soccer anymore. This guy just told me that I don't get to tackle anyone". How funny is that?

Taiya Brown said...

Did he win his game on Monday? I hope we can make it down to one of his games. It'd be so funny to watch!

The Bucks said...

He looks so cute in his number 10 uniform! Yeah, for soccer. I'm pretty sure it's illegal in Idaho. They don't even have school soccer teams!