Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Another Halle moment!

Today I was cleaning the house and put Halle's baby stuff in her room. She came up the stairs and asked me where her baby stuff was and I told her I put it in her room. She looked in her room and then walked up to me and as she pointed her finger and pushed it in my leg she said it was none of my business. What an attitude right? I thought it was funny. She already acts just like her dad:)

5 comments:

Norton's said...

Halle is pretty funny. It's so funny to hear the things kids say. Good thing your writting these funny moments down.

Sarah said...

What a fun girl. I love seeing their little personalities develop. She sounds like quite the spitfire. My Hallie would love her!

Becca said...

Looks like things are going good for you guys! Are you enjoying being back in Utah? We miss you here in Spokane! Take care and keep in touch!

Chelsey said...

Ok so you pretty much probably think that I am a copy cat. I just saw all this cute paper on Shabby princess today and put it on my blog and then I was checking everybody's blogs and noticed yours looks like mine. HA HA. I promise I am not copying you.

The Bucks said...

That is the funniest thing I have heard all week! I can't stop laughing, she is so you!