Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

SNOW FUN!!






Today we went outside and played in the snow and had a great time.  We went sledding on the hill  by our house and the kids had so much fun.  There were some other kids sledding so Will tried to race them down the hill.  There were some apartment windows at the bottom of the hill so Will hit the building a few times.  I thought he was going to get going so fast and go through the window at the bottom.  I had to teach him to put his hands down at the bottom to slow himself down.  Halle was all bundled up in some old snow clothes that didn't fit her. It was so cute.  She would sit on the front of the sled and Will on the back and cruise down the hill together.  Then she decided she was too cold so she went in the house with Brooks and Will and I stayed out and sled together.  We raced and just had a great time:) What a fun day in the snow.  I think we will even have to go out later today again once we all dry out!! 

3 comments:

Brynne said...

that is a ton of snow!! You are such a fun mom! way to teach will to slow down!! i think thats pretty funny he kept on hitting the building! boys.

Taiya Brown said...

Holy cow you guys have so much more snow than we do in Logan! I'm jealous! It sounds like you guys had fun! Also, will you keep that purple juicy suit for me? I wanna see it when i come down and prob get it!

The Bucks said...

Wow, you guys got a ton of snow! That's cool that they enjoyed it so much. We need to get a sled for Xander.