Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

HAPPY B-DAY BROOKS LATE!!

Brooks had his birthday on Thanksgiving this year and I never got to do a highlight post for him because of my silly computer not working so I am doing it on his:) late at night! He is the big 28 and I have been reminding him of this day for like 3 months and telling him he is 28 already. So, I thought I would post things that make Brooks great:
1. He is super generous with everything!
2. He is the best dad ever. Our kids adore him.
3. He works hard at everything he does and everything always works out for him.
4. He is my best friend and we can totally tell what the other is thinking at any moment. I swear he can read my mind. Like the other day he had a feeling to plug our house phone in and then 30 seconds later I called him! Crazy I know.
5. I drive him crazy on a daily basis and somehow he puts up with me:)
6. He is so calm and relaxed all the time even when he has big finals coming up he never gets worked up (like me).
He is great and I hope he has more than 28 more good (that didn't sound right??) years to give me. This post will be embarrassing for him so I will keep it short, but I love you soooooooo stinkin much and so do Will and Hal and we are so HAPPY! Happy Birthday!!!

3 comments:

Ben and Natalie said...

Awww! How sweet. Happy late birthday to Brooks. Hey we are going to be in Utah over Christmas and I was asking Megan who else will be in town. Maybe we can do a lunch with the ole Spokane crew. What do you think?

Jaime said...

Well Happy b-day from us. I swear the two of you sound just like us. Ryan is so relaxed about everything and yes I am the uptight one! Maybe we really are sisters:)

Ben and Natalie said...

We will be in Utah from the 23rd until SUPER early on the 29th. I am trying to get a feel for who is going to be in town. Send me an email if you know of anyone who would be interested: jakey0610@yahoo.com