Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Saturday, November 29, 2008

MY FAMILY





We had these family pictures taken a couple months ago and I thought they turned out so good.  They still need to be touched up and parts fixed and cut out, but I still thought they looked so cute!

5 comments:

Amy said...

I really like those alot. I love the 3rd one, and I love Will's face in the bottom one ha ha

Amy said...

I'm glad you finally put those on! They turned out cute! We still need to have our family get some done.

Amy said...

oops that was from Taiya:)

Tim and Stacey Cardon said...

Laura your family pictures look awesome! You are such a hot mom! My mom kept saying how cute your mom is, do I hear a hint of jealousy? Cute family, you guys are really blessed!

The Bucks said...

They are so cute, you guys look great. I can't wait to see the finished product. We really need to do this with my family, but someone is always pregnant or just had a baby.