Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Silly Stacey tagged me so here goes:

What is your husband's name? Brooks
How long have you been married? 5 years
How long did you date? 1 year
How old is he? 27
Who eats more sweets? Me definitely! He is more of a salty man.
Who said "I love you" first? He did.
Who is taller? Brooks unless it is Sunday and I am wearing heals than we could be close.
Who can sing the best? It is scary either way:)
Who is smarter? Brooks definitely! I would have never even made it through the 1st week of law school!
Who pays the bills? I do and it drives me crazy! I always want him to take over, but it would drive me crazy not to know where all our money goes.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me in this apartment. If our bed is against a wall Brooks has to sleep next to the wall so our last apartment he slept on the right
Who mows the lawn? Neither thank heavens it is a good thing we have a gardener ha ha
Who cooks dinner? I do Brooks is way too busy, but he loves to give me tips on how to cook things the right way:)
Who drives? Brooks because he says I am a bad, but I am an even worse back seat driver:)
Who kissed who first? Probably Brooks:)
Who asked who out first? He did. We hung out at Aubrey's and then he asked me out after he found out I was super cool HA HA!
Who wears the pants? I think it is about equal. He would for sure say he does

I TAG: Amy, Taiya, and Wendy ( YOU ALL BETTER DO IT:)

1 comment:

Amy said...

Thanks a lot goober head:)