Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!




We had a great Halloween. The kids looked so cute and they got lots of candy. We went out to Brooks dad's house where Darlene was of course dressed up, which the kids thought was great. We got to carve their pumpkins. Will wanted an Ironman pumpkin so Brooks got to try to figure out how to do that! Then we went trick or treating around his neighborhood. Halle caught on quick and ended up telling me she wanted more houses and she would push her way to the front of the pack at every door. It was so funny. Then she would say trick or treat really sweet and cute. Will would run ahead of us just to hurry and get to the next house. Then they were pooped and wanted to quit. Halle wouldn't let anyone have any of her candy. If I asked her for a peice she said no my candy. Will was so tired by the end. We went to our friends Jamie and Ryan's house for a party and it was super fun too. The kids got to play while we visited and ate. We had a great Halloween and the kids can't wait for next year. Will asked on the ride home if we could go again tomorrow. I laughed. I took those pictures on the ride home. Halle didn't have her other clothes off yet in the last picture, but it was still cute. I thought they were so cute!

7 comments:

Taiya Brown said...

The kids look cute in their costumes, and that doesn't even look like Darlene how crazy!

The Bucks said...

Look at that candy haul! The kiddos look really cute! I can't believe that you are in Jeff's ward, small world. What is he doing in SL?

Chelise said...

Awesome costumes! Bet the kids are loving that candy!

Amy said...

what cute little stinkers, wish you could have came up.

Emmett and Ashlee said...

So cute. My girls were talking about Will the other day. We miss you guys.

Sarah said...

Hayden thinks your Iron Man looks awesome. What cute kiddos! Halloween was so fun this year, don't you think?

Tim and Stacey Cardon said...

Laura! Your kids are always in their underware! Ha, me too! Looks like you guys had a successful halloween! I still miss you a little bit too much.