Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Sunday, November 9, 2008


Well I am back from my trip to Florida. I was asked to do a project with Icon and decided to go. I was able to have my mom come stay a lot of the time here with my kids (thanks again mom and to Wendy and Michelle) for helping me out. I immediately was able to get along and enjoy the ladies I went there with. They all made me laugh so hard and it seemed like we were all the same age and had been friends forever. It was great. I have to say the best part of the trip was being able to go to Nordstroms and we got to go shopping and just pick whatever we wanted (and get it approved). Everyone spent like $600 on their outfit and they bought it for us for the project. One lady got a $900 outfit. It was like a dream to pick out what you wanted and not even look at the price. We also had to have this awesome airbrush spray make up that took like 5 seconds to apply. I need one for my house!!We flew out on Monday and had to stop in Atlanta. Then we loaded another plane to Tampa. It was cold there the first few days and then it warmed up. We sat around most of the time, but on the last day I was able to go to some beaches and see how beautiful it was. WOW! I am going to take Brooks and the kids back to Clearwater beach someday:) It was beautiful!!! The sand looked and felt like powdered sugar. I was able to eat great food every night. I even got to sit in a cold hot tub. Our hotel was a little old and not that nice and apparently there hot tub was broken so it was not that great. I was so happy to see Brooks and the kids when I got back. Thanks Brooks for encouraging me to go, he is the best:) It was a great time and it made me so ready to get back and enjoy life here. Thanks everyone for helping and all the ladies for helping me have a great time!!

3 comments:

The Bucks said...

That is so cool that you got to go and enjoy yourself in Florida! I can't believe that you got to go shopping like that, what a fantasy! Were you doing some modeling or what?

Amy said...

Sounds fun, I could use a trip to Florida about now

Tim and Stacey Cardon said...

Laura, how fun was that! That is every girls dream come true! The beach was amazing, and you looked so HOT!!! WOOOWOOO!