Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Monday, February 9, 2009

The Result of JuMPiNg oN ThE bED!!


Halle is such a trooper.  The other night while going to bed she came out and was a little teary eyed and said I bumped my face and it was just a little lump on her face and this is what we got the next day:) With how crazy she is I am sure it is the first of many:) Another funny thing Halle did this morning was when I layed by her and tried to snuggle and she said I not your teddy bear! I couldn't stop laughing and I thought it was so cute! I will be sad when I can't snuggle with my kids one day because they won't let me:(

We also got to watch Persy the other day and we had a great time.  My kids love her and enjoy trying to make her laugh.  She is sooooooo cute and has the cutest smile ever, but I couldn't get her to smile for this one:( We also got to got to the temple on Saturday to see them get sealed and that was an awesome event that I was so happy to be a part of!

5 comments:

WendyandGabe said...

So that's what happened with Halle's eye! Thanks for the Persy pic.

The Bucks said...

That is an impressive black eye, I've always wanted one. She must be one tough cookie, but cute too. That is so exciting that Persy is now sealed to her family, she is adorable!

Amie said...

I love your blog! It's so cute and you keep up on it so well! When you found us- I told my sister in law, "This is one blog I'll be excited to get to see." I just like your taste and your outlook on life.

Adam and Aubrey said...

That is quite the shiner on Halle's eye! WOW! What a tough little lady! I LOVE the black eye! Honestly! Well done!

Taiya Brown said...

I think you need to have another baby since they love being around Persy so much:) That's sad about Halle's poor eye!