Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Saturday, February 21, 2009

SUMMER FUN!!






YEsterday we had such a great day! We started the day off going swimming at the pool with my friend Shae and her kids and it was so much fun. They had a slide there that Will thought was so fun! He kept going and when I would catch him at the bottom he would go under water for a second and then he would say he just drowned.  Then, we decided to go walk around Gateway for a little while and let Will play games at the ghetto arcade! He loves playing there.  Then with the tickets he won he got some water balloons IN WINTER but we filled them up and he and Halle threw them outside our apartments and they laughed so hard.  It was so FUN! We can't wait for summer so we can do all these things all the time.  It will be so great!! Can't wait:)

3 comments:

Amie said...

What a GREAT idea to beat the winter blues with water balloons! I gotta try that! I LOVE this background! :)

Chelise said...

Haha i love the ghetto arcade at the gateway! Your kids are getting so big. I too am ready for the warmer weather. This snowy cold weather is so depressing. So where are you at these days?

Keslers said...

Sounds like lots of fun. I too am so sick of this weather, and can't wait till we can play outside. The law school stuff is going, I guess. We have heard from about six school and are still waiting for I think five, and of course we are waiting on the ones we really want to here from. It is so annoying I wish we could just here already and start making plans, but o' well there isn't anything we can do. I will let you know where we decide. Hope things are going well.