Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Monday, March 2, 2009



The kids and I spent the weekend alone because Brooks had to go to Portland.  We had a pretty fun time.  It was so boring at times, but we tried to make the best of it.  We all had super bad colds.  We were coughing all night long.  Luckily, my parents decided to come see us on Saturday to watch Will's last basketball game and then they took Will and Halle to McDonald's for a happy meal and Rachel and I got to do a little shopping then we got to go eat at Caputo's yum yum.  Thanks guys for coming it was super fun! Yesterday, at church was kind of tricky.  I decided he is not allowed to go out of town during stake conference again.  Two hours is a long time for my kids to sit still.  They were all over the place.  Will kept asking me when it was going to be over and telling me that he was sooooooo tired.  Then when we left he said wow that was a really long church:) Luckily he came home last night. We missed him:) 

6 comments:

The Bucks said...

I wouldn't have even bothered going to Stake Conference, you are brave! I probably would have stayed at my parent's house for the weekend.

Chelise said...

We're living in good ole cache valley. Im just working and ben is going to school. How old are your kids now? So I didn't know you knew Suzy. She's in my ward and I'm her visiting teacher..haha! She's funny! How do you guys know each other?

Adam and Aubrey said...

I am so impressed that you even went to church. 2 kids and stake conference?! I would never have gone, let alone make it through the entire thing! You are a good person! Yay for your hubby having a safe trip.

ps, I cannot believe how big your kids are!

Daryl and Ashley said...

You are a brave woman... I would have bagged it! Kudos to you!

Amy said...

Sounds fun.. I have to agree you're very brave..I can barely handle one hour alone:) Cute kiddos!

Amie said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who misses the hubby like crazy when he's away! Gosh, yesterday was his day off, and I'm in mourning now that he's back at work today! :) Don't get me wrong, a schedule is a good thing most of the time. ;)