Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

OUR SUPER FUN WEEK:)



We have been sick all week.  It first started with Brooks having a cold then he went out of town and Will was sick while he was gone.  Then he came home and Will caught his cold:) Then Brooks started to get better and got sick again.  Then, I thought I was in the clear and I ended up getting sick as well.  Ha ha such fun!! Halle has yet to be sick, but I am sure she will get it probably just in time for her birthday:) If I don't feel better soon I am going to yank my hair out.  I have been taking NyQuil at night and it gives me nightmares.  I watched the show Medium last night and had a dream about the episode except it was happening in North Logan and I was in it.  I have had a different nightmare every night since I started taking it.  I think I will try going without it tonight and see if I can get some restful sleep.  Hopefully we will be a little more upbeat the next time I blog and hopefully I will have something better to blog about as well:) Those pictures are of where Will has been all week and Halle and I being silly(that picture makes my head look huge ha ha)!!

6 comments:

Amie said...

Ugh. We're going through the same things here. AND we just got 18 inches of snow! Hope you guys feel better soon!

Tim and Stacey Cardon said...

Sorry Laura! Hopefully Halle doesn't get sick too! I hate how it goes around and around! I can't believe NyQuil is giving you nightmares! It's only Magic School bus epsiodes for you from here on out!

Sunshine Designed said...

Oh the joys! I wish you well. Take care of yourselves!

Adam and Aubrey said...

Oh my. I definitely won't be drinking Nyquil any time soon. I can't handle nightmares, my dreams are so real I have a super hard time with them. Good luck with all the sickness, I hope it passes fast. That is NO FUN. Can't wait for spring and summer!

Chelise said...

Aw..so sorry to hear your all so sick! I hate that...and on top of that, nightmares...that's the worst. I hope you get over it soon. P.S--this is kind of a random thought but I like how your picture is still up by the aerobics room at the sports academy. That was forever ago...haha! OH yah, in answer to your question about my hubby, he is going to major in management and human resources. I can't wait till he finishes. That won't be like for another year and half though. Hows your hubby doing? Is he still in law school. (sorry i should of wrote all this on your facebook page)

Keslers said...

Hey, I know exactly how you are feeling. Dylan just got over it, then Cody got it, oh was that ever fun. Men are such babies when they are sick. Any way now I have it, but no crazy dreams yet. Hope you all get feeling better so you can enjoy spring break. It was good talking to you the other day, call me if your in Logan.