Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Monday, March 30, 2009

PICTURE PRINCESS!!




I think my Halle is the picture princess because she is not only the cutest girl ever, but she is the sweetest, most spunky girl I know.  She is always singing, dancing, and performing.  In the morning she will pick a princess dress, wear it all day, and then still want to sleep in it at night. She lets me take pictures of her and they always turn out perfect.  The first picture expresses her personality perfectly! I love every bit of this girl and think she is the picture perfect gal!

Little girls and girls dresses from Shabby Baby 

7 comments:

Chelise said...

Both of your kids are so adorbable and funny! Love the pics of those mustaches. Glad they came back with no cavities :)

Daryl and Ashley said...

That last picture of her makes her look so grown up. I love it!

WendyandGabe said...

The black and white picture is charming and sweet.

The Bucks said...

I love the princess/rock star picture. She reminds me a lot of you!

Chelsey said...

I hope you don't mind me by asking you this but we r coming back to utah in august and we r curious as to how easy or hard it is to get on medicaid and food stamps as a student there. I don't know if you guys were on it here, but we are and it is such a blessing and I don't know how we would make it without it and don't know how we would make it in utah without it either. So if you don't mind giving me some details and letting me know if you are on government help or not. Thanks and I hope I am not intruding.

Chelsey said...

We are coming home because Taylor has enough credits to do an xternship in the fall and graduate in december (i guess taking extra credits and summer classes is finally paying off). Long story! So anyways we r coming home to do an xternship graduate in december and take the bar in february woo hoo! But we were nervous to see if we were gonna be able to do it and if we would get government help so it is a relief to hear that we can do it. Was it easy or hard? Is it worth the risk to come home or should we stay and take advantage of the gov. here? Can you tell I am a little nervous. We are so lucky and I don't want to lose it. I will keep your number and I will call you when it gets closer to moving. Should I apply before we move. Ok so I have a billion questions and I am sorry I just want to make sure that we are making the right move for our fam. Do you mind me asking how much you get? We get almost 700 bones here. Crazy huh? Anyway thanks for the help. Where r u guys at? We will be in the ogden layton area for awhile. We should get together.

Taiya Brown said...

She is so adorable, i love those pics of her! And, the mustache pictures are so funny! Are you guys coming up for conference or easter??