Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Friday, March 20, 2009




We took Halle and Will to Disney on Ice for her birthday and they had so much fun! Halle was mesmerized by The Little Mermaid.  I thought she was going to cry:) It was so cute.  Will had fun too! He wasn't as into it as Halle, but he still had fun! She wore her Sleeping Beauty dress there and wasn't the only one.  There was like a million little girls in their cute dresses.  The night before we took them to see the movie Bedtime Stories and Will thought it was the funniest show ever.  He kept laughing about the little man running up and kicking him in the leg:) All week he has told me about it and then ran up and kicked me ha ha! Here are some pictures from her birthday! It was super fun!

5 comments:

Daryl and Ashley said...

We took Kamri to that too! She loved... so did I! My favorite was Peter Pan!

Amie said...

You look so gorgeous in that second pic and your earrings are awesome. :)

Taiya Brown said...

I'm still jealous you guys went to disney on ice, that sounds so fun! We better get to go next time!:)

Jon and Melissa said...

I think that I am going to have to do that next year-it looks so fun. You look beautiful by the way!

Amy said...

Taiya took the words right out of my mouth, I'm jealous too I wanted to go!! You guys need to come up again soon!!