Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Friday, March 13, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAL!!!




WARNING:  This is a super long post that is mostly for my memories sake.  If you don't want to read I won't be offended, but if you do read on:)  
I can't believe my baby is now 3!! WHAT! Where has time gone?? I remember going to the hospital to have her and now I am sitting here writing about this.  I am so sad that time has gone so fast and that one day I will be sitting here writing about her 18th birthday and be saying the same thing.  She has been so special in our lives and here are some reasons why:
She is sooooooo energetic and happy!
She has the BEST imagination ever! 
She can entertain herself for 4 hours with just 2 plastic dinosaurs or a simple box (anything really can entertain this girl). 
She is soooooo bossy especially to Will.  He better watch out he will totally have a second mother all his life.  
She cares so much about her babies! She will be a great mom one day:)
She wants to be just like her brother all the time.  
She has crazy hair most of the time!
She always eats more than her big brother.
She is the best singer and dancer I know:)
She has the cutest smile ever!
She is a great sharer.  
She loves to read books with me.
She gives the biggest wettest kisses and I LOVE THEM!  

Will and I gave her a quiz (Will helped come up with the questions) and here is what she had to say:
1. Favorite color? Red
2. Favorite dinner? Noodles
3. Favorite movie? Peter Pan
4. Favorite game? Hide n' Seek
5. Favorite friend? Kyler (Will's friend ha ha)
6. Favorite princess? Belle
7. Favorite song? Twinkle Twinkle
8. Favorite sport? Motorcycles (what???)
9. Favorite thing to do? Go get treats (mine too)
10. Favorite animal? Dinosaur
11. Favorite number? 8
12. Favorite letter? P

I love her more than I can even say and can't imagine my life without her.  She means the world to me and I hope she continues to be my sweet little girl.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY Halla I love you sooooooooo MUCH!!

5 comments:

WendyandGabe said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you guys have fun at the show.

The Bucks said...

I can't believe that she is three already! She is so cute and I love her crazy hair. You should put some baby pictures of her on so that we can see how much she has grown.

Amy said...

Wow I can't believe she is 3 already!! I remember the day you had her perfectly, I think I say that every year, but it feels like yesterday. She is such a sweet little girl, we love her lots!! Happy Birthday!!

Brynne said...

I feel the same way about my kids! isn't it sad how fast they grow up! That's fun that you gave her a quiz. i need to do that!

Tim and Stacey Cardon said...

That is such a sweet little post! You are such a cute mama! Halle sounds alot like you. I think it is so good to write those things down like you did to remember the moments. Bytheway: My favorite dinner is noodles too!