Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Monday, March 23, 2009

DENTIST DAY!



My kids went to the dentist today for a checkup (no cavities wahoo!!) I was a little worried that some of our treat runs would come back to haunt me ha ha! They both did awesome and just sat there and did everything they asked it was great! They got to choose a "prize" and choose mustaches and I thought they were so funny! Will has his on upside down ha ha cuties!

6 comments:

Amie said...

I feel an anxiety attack coming on at the very idea. ;) Glad it went well, though!

Tim and Stacey Cardon said...

Your kids are so dang funny! I am happy there are no cavities! Since I have been to the dentist so much Tim has become the "expert" on teeth. He tells me that if I would just use more mouth wash all my dreams will come true! Is it bad to pray for your husband to need a root canal?

Adam and Aubrey said...

Oh man. I love that they got the mustaches. Next time your there, see if you can pick one up for me. Halle looks hot with a stache.

Amy said...

I love the mustaches too funny. I need to take Ethan, and I am dreading it, last time was a nightmare. And every time I bring it up he freaks out. Maybe I could give him the gas in the car on the way there:)

Emmett and Ashlee said...

Great mustaches. I hate the dentists, my kids always act like they think I am playing a practical joke on them. They are not huge fans. How are you guys doing?

Katy said...

I hope Savanna's first dental appointment goes as smoothly! What good kids you have. Looks like you guys have been having lots of fun. I want to go to Disney on Ice...maybe next year. Keep being the great mommy you are!