Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Monday, April 13, 2009




 Ha ha like Halle's morning pose:) 

Will cheesin it as usual:)

We had a great Easter!  On Friday night we went to our friends house and the kids dyed Easter eggs and we got to hang out it was lots of fun! Then on Sunday my parents and Rach decided to come visit us for Easter, which was sooooo nice:) Thanks guys! We ate, hung out, and went to the park:) We went to Liberty Park and we didn't know everyone would be there too.  It was so crowded and there was a hippy party going on.  It was definitely an interesting crowd.  Some kid walked up and threw cereal right in my face, which was fun ha ha! We fed the ducks and walked around the park.  We were all so happy they came down! And of course my camera died after I took like 2 pictures so sorry not a lot ha ha! Happy Easter a little late!

4 comments:

WendyandGabe said...

Are those jeeps at liberty park? I haven't seen them. The Sunday crowd does have a rather weird hippy subset. Were they doing their drum circles and baton twirling?

The Bucks said...

I love their new Easter clothes, haha! They look very happy and cute with their Easter spoils. Xander thought that Will's tongue was hilarious!

Daryl and Ashley said...

What in the world did that kid's parents do? I would have been mortified if my child did that!

Keslers said...

Sounds like you had a fun Easter, and it's always more fun when family comes to visit. I need to call and chat with you so look forward to me calling you one of these days.