Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Cute pictures and funny story:)




My mom found this dress for Halle and she absolutely LOVES it.  I do too! I think it is so cute.  Will went and got her Ariel hair so she could look just like the Little Mermaid!
Okay this is my kids being silly:) Also, I had a funny story I wanted to remember.  The other day Will came out in his camo pants and camo jacket.  A side note to this story every time he wears this combo which he wants to wear a lot Brooks asks him if he is going hunting with grandpa Ken because my dad loves camo.  So anyways, Will comes out and Brooks starts talking and Will says I know dad yes I'm going hunting with grandpa Ken. I couldn't stop laughing and I thought it was so cute:)

3 comments:

Cam and Shae said...

That is so funny. I love the Arail costume so cute. I love it when kids pick up on are silly jokes it makes me laugh.

Taiya Brown said...

oh my gosh Halle looks so cute in the Ariel costume, how funny! I'm glad you guys are coming up soon, it seems like its been forever!

McCoy Family said...

Your kids are getting so big. They are so cute. Halle is getting more beautiful all the time. Hope things are good!