Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Sunday, May 3, 2009

We had a fun filled week! We went to the zoo, we played outside, played with friends, and got Will registered for Kindergarten YEAH!! I can't believe he is that old:) He wasn't sure about the whole thing, but he was excited once we left ha ha! The school is super nice and he was excited about his classroom.  I took these pictures this week of my kiddos and wanted to post them for the fan club:) My mom reminds me on a daily basis to put pictures of my kids on the blog so here ya go:)

We brought quarters to feed the ducks!
Will choking Hal:) Wills favorite thing to see at the zoo is the snakes.  I just hope he never asks for one because the answer will always be NO WAY!!

2 comments:

Cam and Shae said...

How funny Kai's favorite thing is the snakes. He asks for one all the time and the answer is NO! I am worried Cam will breing one home.

Chelise said...

Hey! Yours kids are so adorable! I can't believe your little boy is gonna start kindergarten. That is so crazy! They both are growing up so fast. So i set my blog to private, send me your email through facebook so i can add ya!
~Chelise