Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Working out!

The other day when I got home from running this was what I found.  Brooks was working out and the kids wanted to be just like him.  He wears a bandana and so they were too! Halle forgot clothes I guess:) She will love these pictures one day I'm sure.  You know my kids never clothed! I thought it was cute.  They were doing pull-ups and push ups.  Will wanted to show everyone how  big his muscles are:)



4 comments:

Amie said...

Those pics are really cute! Ryan and I request some new "random Will thoughts". We just know he's had some more good ones. :)

Katie Jane said...

Don't you just love that they have to be doing exactly what you are doing! They are so cute and fun!

The Bucks said...

Xander does the same thing with Brandon, well not work out wear, because that never happens, but he does copy him a lot. Where are the pictures of Brooks flexing his muscles? I don't know if you guys have seen this, but here you go:
http://crystalpetersen.blogspot.com/

Gage and Meg said...

Those pics are hilarious. Your kids are getting sooooo big! I can't believe it's been a year since I've seen them! We will be moving home next month, so we'll have to get together!!! I hope all is well and you guys are enjoying a break from school!! :)