Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Monday, May 11, 2009

SOCCER GAME:)

Last week we took the kids to the Real SL soccer game.  It was so much fun! This first picture is what I got when I told Halle to smile.  Ha ha I thought it was pretty cute:) We sat up top at first and then our friends Craig and Amber ended up having us come sit by them.  It was way fun and we hope to go again soon!




2 comments:

The Bucks said...

She looks like she is scared to death, but her hair is really cute!

Taiya Brown said...

Cam & I will have to come down and go to one of those games, we've never been to one! That first pic of Halle is so funny! They are both so cute!