Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILL!!!






So, holy cow I have a 5 year old are you kiddin me!!! Will turned 5 yesterday:) He had such a good birthday.  So many people were so generous and he really appreciated everything! The hit present was my brother Rob gave him a playstation he found at the D.I. and then bought cords, controls, and games online for him.  He has seriously been playing it ever since:) Thanks to everyone:) We love you guys! 
Will is such a special boy to us and here is just a few reasons why:
-He has the most tender heart 
-He is the best big brother
-He is the best sharer
-He helps me soooooo much with anything I ask him
-He loves games just like his mama!
-He lets his little sis boss him around
-He is terrified of being left alone:)
-He ALWAYS wakes up happy
-He looks (super cute) and acts just like his dad(both are soooooo stubborn)
-He loves to be outside all the time
-He is so smart and has the best memory
-He has always had the cutest smile that makes my heart melt

I gave him the same quiz I did with Halle
1. Favorite color? Red, blue, and sometimes he likes white
2. Favorite dinner? Sausage and pancakes and rice
3. Favorite movie? Madagascar and Bedtime Stories
4. Favorite game? James Bond and every game
5. Favorite parent? Mom definitely (ha ha anybody that knows Will knows it will always be Brooks)
6. Favorite superhero? Spiderman
7. Favorite song? Go to church song (I have no idea what this is:) 
8. Favorite sport? Soccer and basketball and every sport
9. Favorite thing to do? Go to the mall and play games
10. Favorite animal? Zebra
11. Favorite number? 10
12. Favorite letter? Z

Will we love you so much and can't imagine life without you.  My life changed forever the day I had you and wouldn't trade it for anything:) You are the sweetest, happiest boy I know. You will be the best example and big brother to all your siblings! I honestly couldn't have been more blessed when I got you.  I love you SOOOOOO MUCH!!

4 comments:

Keslers said...

I can't believe you have a five year old. He seems to be such a sweet boy and such a good big brother. We need to get together soon.

Amy said...

Oh how cute, I can't believe honestly that they are 5. How fast time goes. He is such a cutie we love him lots. I will email you the pics that you took.

Amy said...

oh wait p.s. I can't believe you eat rice with sausage and pancakes:)

Emmett and Ashlee said...

No way...he is 5. That is nuts. Such a handsome Dude.