Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Monday, June 1, 2009

Cute pictures!

Cute pics from Landon's wedding:






6 comments:

Kristin @ Navy Bean Lane said...

Your little family is so cute! I love the polka dot dress :)

Daryl and Ashley said...

What a cute little family in purple! My favorite color!

Tim and Stacey Cardon said...

You guys are adorable! Did you cut your hair? Is Landon the one that's around Chelsea's age? She had a giant crush on him when they were like in junior high or something! She would die if she knew I was telling you this, but oh well! I need to come visit you sometime. Are you going to be in Cache Valley on the 4th of July?

Amy said...

F.Y.I Its been 15 days since your last post. hint hint ha ha

Amy said...

oh also did you know lando and nat have a blog now??

Anonymous said...

Ive been a blog slacker... I havent peeked at your blog for awhile... Holy Cow you kids are getting so big.... they are so super cute!