Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Friday, June 26, 2009

BIG BOY BIKE:)

I just wanted to document for  myself that Will is riding his bike without training wheels and I am so happy.  He has tried it a couple of times, but didn't show much interest in it until today.  He saw one of his friends riding and decided he wanted to do it.  So, I helped him a couple of times and then off he was.  He loved it.  Two of his other friends recently learned as well.  This is silly to most of you, but I am super happy about it:) I will post pictures soon...

1 comment:

Chelsey said...

Your just fine. We are leaving the 31st of july. Taylor has a job in perry (externship i should say) until december to finish out his credits and then he graduates in december and takes the bar in february. I have just heard of so many people not qualifying for assistance and it is now making me nervous. Did you think it was easy. What do you give them to prove your a student. Give me some tips and help. Our assistance ends here the 31st and I don't know when we can apply in utah and how long it takes and that whole ordeal.