Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Sunday, July 12, 2009

MARATHON PREP!!

This is it I have been wanting to do this for a long time and I am finally going to do it:) On Saturday morning we ran 20.8 miles.  We only have 2 weeks left until the marathon and I am super excited.  We are going to do the Deseret News marathon on the 24th of July! We were able to run the first 20 miles of the actual race.  I am having a hard time walking today, but it was still fun.  When I woke up this morning I didn't think I was going to be able to make it to church because my legs were so stiff:) I woke up at 4:00 in the morning on Saturday to meet Margeret and Amber to venture up the canyon.  We missed Kristen who was going to do the race with us, but is now moving:(  As we were running I kept asking myself what I was thinking!! It was dark when we started running and finally got light after some miles. I was afraid we were going to run into some animals.  We saw a porcupine, chipmunk, and deer.  Once there was some noise and Amber and I jumped nearly off the road(I think it was a cricket ha ha)! We missed our first water stop because it was dark and we were talking.  I am so excited to accomplish something I have been wanting to do forever.  I hope it will be the first of many! I know this is a super sweet picture of me! It is right after we ran and we didn't have anyone to take our picture so we had to take it ourselves.  ha ha HOT I know:)

4 comments:

Kristin @ Navy Bean Lane said...

I think that is so awesome! Running 4 miles a day is a lot for me . . . I can't even imagine training for a marathon!

The Bucks said...

Laura, you rock!!

Amy said...

Seriously you're amazing.. I get tired DRIVING 20 miles!

WendyandGabe said...

Way to go! You are doing awesome! I can't wait to hear how the race goes. Good luck.