Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Monday, July 13, 2009

GIRLS NIGHT OUT!!

Hey Girls,
 Some friends of mine and I are having a girls night out on July 16th, @ 6:00 p.m.
We are going to have: Scentsy candles, Jeans, Beaded watches, Glitter Toes, and lots of fun! It will be an open house and desert will be served. Come and get some fun things at a good price or just enjoy having a night out with the girls hope to see you there and feel free to bring a friend:)
Here is the address:
626 Perry's Hollow Rd SLC, UT 84108. Leave a comment if you have any questions!


4 comments:

Chelsey said...

Ok, sorry to bug you....again! Did you guys apply online? I didn't know if I should call and make an appointment or apply online. Let me know!

Amy said...

What are glitter toes?

Kara said...

i wish i could come!!! but i'll be in logan for a baby shower.. let me know if you do nother one!

Keslers said...

Hey, that sounds like so much fun. That is so awesome that you are doing a marathon, I hope it goes well. I still want to do that some day. Maybe if we ever live somewhat close we could do it together. Good Luck!