Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Wednesday, February 3, 2010


BABY BENSON COMING AUGUST 2010...

17 comments:

The Hills Family said...

YEAH!!!!! Congrats! I'm so excited for you guys!

Coleen Ure said...

Congrats!!!! I saw your blog from Katie's, that is so exciting!!

Ashley said...

Congrats Laura!! Thats so exciting!!

Tim and Stacey Cardon said...

Whatever!! AHHHHHH! I'm soooo excited!! I can't wait to hear more about you're litten bean!! Why can't we live closer?

ragslisa said...

we are so excited! Congrats, I sure can't wait to see pictures!

Adam and Aubrey said...

YAY! CONGRATS! I am so excited for you guys! The summer is killer! I was pregnant all last summer, it was a riot! ha ha! YAY!

The Bucks said...

I am so shocked! Were you prego when we went to lunch? You totally were! You are so sneaky. Congratulations!

Nicholas said...

We are so excited. Hopefully we'll get to see this little one before you move.

Brynne said...

Congrats you guys!

Keslers said...

YAY! I am so excited for you guys.

THE RIGBY'S said...

Congrats Bensons!! That is very exciting.

Camie said...

CONGRATS!!!

Kara said...

congrats,, you were so preggo at lunch... yeah for you guys

Jana and Brett said...

YAY! Still so excited for you guys!!!!! :0)

Chelise said...

Congrats! That is so exciting. Did i tell you that your older sis was in my boot camp class last month?! She's a tough chick being that she's pregnant too. Hope all is well with ya guys!

Jon and Melissa said...

That is so exciting. Congrats-Three is wonderfully wonderful, and a little hard, but mostly wonderful.

Rebecca Leigh Hall said...

So I'm a little slow at checking blogs lately but Congrats! So happy for you guys. :)