Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Dr. Appt

While I enjoy hearing my babies heartbeat it is a bit of a hassle to go to the doctor this early. You go and wait in the main waiting area and then they get your hopes up when they call you back and weigh you and take your bp and all that good stuff then they stick you in "your room" and you wait again and wait and wait. I kept hearing my doctor in the hall and keep thinking oh he is coming in here next I know and then nothing... it makes me crazy to wait! Then the doctor comes in for maybe 5 minutes and he is gone again:) He makes a lot for 5 minutes I picked the wrong profession ha ha! It is worth hearing the heart beat and all, but really they could just give me the monitor and I'll find it and leave, they can still charge me just don't make me wait forever:) I love my doctor and all, but the waiting kills me and I have only been to 2 appointments ha ha. I better get patient or I'm in trouble:)!

8 comments:

Brian, Annalee and Ava said...

Congrats I am happy for you. And I totally know what you mean about waiting.

Billy and Nikki said...

congrats!!!!!

Nicholas said...

my thoughts exactly. you make me laugh. :-)

Emmett and Ashlee said...

Congrats on the new baby coming! That is so exciting.

Tim and Stacey Cardon said...

Ha! I know huh! I hate that! I'm just as impatient. One time I waited for over an hour and it turns out that they forgot about me. I was livid! They won't do that again! We need to see each other soon, especailly before you move!! I need more details on that by the way!

Daryl and Ashley said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting! Halle will be an awesome help to you! Kamri has adjusted so well. I think the age spacing makes a huge difference. As far as the waiting goes... I hear ya, that's why I downloaded the bubble game to my cell phone, it makes the time go by faster.

OccupyThis said...

Hey Laura, What's up? Congrats on the new addition coming in August. That's way exciting. I hope things for you, Brooks, and your family are going great.

Random request, I am trying to get ahold of Alexa's brother-in-law Cody Haycock but I have lost his phone number and I can't get onto Alexa's blog. So I was wondering if you had her email or phone number? Then I could track him down. My email is devindaines at gmail. Thanks a ton! Have a nice day.

Sarah said...

Congrats on the new one! That's so exciting!!! I'm with you on the doctor thing...it's FRUSTRATING! Especially when you're on a schedule and you don't have all day to spend there. I guess a new baby is worth it though, right?