Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Monday, March 8, 2010


So funny story... We took our kids to temple square on Valentine's day with some friends and we were walking around enjoying the museum and the grounds. We had just taken this picture and walked downstairs when the annoucer came on and said that the building was now closed and both of my kids start screaming in a panic as loud as they could. They freaked out. It was so sad, but funny all at the same time. They were terrified they were going to have to sleep there and we would be trapped in there. Ever since then they ask me what time every store we go in closes. So cute:)

6 comments:

Jana and Brett said...

oh my! They are too funny. I actually am the same way...mostly cause I feel bad I'm keeping people from going home. :0)

Daryl and Ashley said...

Ha ha! That's so cute!

Coleen Ure said...

Ha ha that is pretty funny. I'm excited to hear what you're having. You look so cute with your little bump starting to show! :)

Gage and Meg said...

Laura! I have been SOOO outside the blogging world. Congrats on your upcoming bundle of joy!! Are you so excited to be done with school? I can't believe that the time is finally here. Will and halle are getting so big. They are such beautiful little kids!

I was just thinking about you because I was wondering about the Deseret News marathon....was it a beast? I am flirting with the idea of running a full this summer but don't know if that's the one I should start with??? Let me know your thoughts.....I haven't updated the blog FOREVER, so you can email me if you want.

Congrats again! Tell Brooks and the kids hi!

Steve and Katie said...

HAHAHA!! I'm laughing really hard. Your kids are so dang cute. I love it!

Geoffrey and Sharee said...

haha. They are so funny! I can't believe they even pay attention to what is said over the loud speaker. I never hear it.