Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Monday, March 22, 2010

The results are in.... We are having a little GIRL!!! We are super excited:)

14 comments:

Tim and Stacey Cardon said...

OH, I knew it! I just mailed your thank you card, and I put my bets on a girl in it!! I'm soooo happy for you!

Keslers said...

How exciting! I am so happy for you guys.

Steve and Katie said...

Yay!! I bet Halls is super excited! How fun, one more little one to dress up to be just as adorable as you!

Rebecca Leigh Hall said...

Yea! So excited for you guys!

Kara said...

YEAH!!!! congrats... can't wait to see her

Kristin @ Navy Bean Lane said...

It seems to be girl season! Congrats!

Adam and Aubrey said...

YAY! Congratulations to you guys!

The Bucks said...

Congratulations! You have such beautiful girls!

Daryl and Ashley said...

Wahoo! Congrats!

Taiya Brown said...

I'm SO excited for another cute little niece! I can't wait!!!:)

Jana and Brett said...

Yay! Congrats you guys! Can't wait to meet her!

Geoffrey and Sharee said...

Congrats you guys! We're so excited for you!

Michelle said...

Hey Laura! I had no idea you were pregnant! That is so awesome! Congrats!

Emmett and Ashlee said...

Congrats! That is awesome! I bet Hallie is stoked!