Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Friday, May 28, 2010

Moving on...

Rosie, Shae, Sharee
Emily, Jana, Katie, Megan

Sharee, me, Amber, Melissa

I'm going to try and update my blog sometime soon I have been so bad lately! Life has gotten a little busy and honestly the last thing I have wanted to do is blog:( but I'm ready to do some:)

I have been filled with several different emotions lately. We are getting ready to move out of our apartment and I am going to miss it dearly! Although I won't miss the cinderblock walls, or the nasty carpet, or the lack of space there are so many things I will miss. I will miss all these ladies so much! I have never loved living somewhere as much as I love the village. I am not ready to grow up I really could stay here forever if everyone else would stay too ha ha:) Katie, Megan, and I are moving out this weekend so we decided to go to the Cheesecake Factory and a movie. It was so much fun and I am sooooo going to miss the girls nights out. So thanks ladies for a wonderful year and a half I love you all so much:)!

1 comment:

WendyandGabe said...

What? You are moving?? I thought you were staying until August!