Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Friday, May 28, 2010

Happy birthday Will!!!

Will recently had a birthday (the 25th)! We are so thankful for him. He has been such a joy in my life! He is 6!! Who has a 6 year old am I that old?? He is now done with kindergaten and will be in 1st grade going to school all day what will I do? Oh ya have a newborn ha! I wanted to write down a few things that Will loves to do play baseball, golf, basketball, and soccer. He loves to be outside, loves his Wii:). He loves school. He loves reading. And most of all he loves doing anything with his dad:) He asked for golf clubs, a wii game, his own scriptures, and car dvd players ha ha for his birthday. We love him so much and could not have asked for a better boy. Happy birthday we love ya bud!

No comments: