Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Wednesday, July 14, 2010






It has been too long I know...a few weeks ago we took a quick trip down to Vegas to find somewhere to live. The kids were so excited because we got to stay in a hotel with a pool and an arcade! Halle kept saying this hotel is a miracle. It was so cute. We took them swimming, played games, looked for houses(not so fun), M&M factory, Jungle restaurant. It was a very fun for everyone and tiring for me vacation. Will keeps saying he wants to go back to that hotel and stay again...

4 comments:

Adam and Aubrey said...

Holy crap! You are so close to having number 3! That's exciting! How fun for you and your sis to have babies close in age! How have you been feeling? Good luck in Vegas! I have family and some friends down there, they swear by having a pool.

Nicholas said...

Sounds like fun. Dylan asks about Will all the time. We'll have to come and visit ya sometime in Vegas. I'll probably see ya in Oct. during the Ragnar. Good luck with your new little one. It's soooooo soon....

WendyandGabe said...

What's the word? Did you find anything? I guess if you can house hunt in Vegas in the middle of the summer while pregnant then you will be able to endure any amount of heat that living there will give you!

Tim and Stacey Cardon said...

WoW! It's been forever since I've looked at blogs so I'm glad your posting again. I need to update mine too! That hotel was a miracle! Ha! You look super tiny for being so pregnant! I hope the hunt went well! Keep me updated!