Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Monday, September 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Rach! I was told I needed to do a shout out to my wonderful sister on her birthday today! I can't even believe she is that old and will be tearing up the roads in 1 year SCARY!! She is such a sweetheart! She is always so helpful with my kids and they love her so much! We were sad we are missing her birthday and wish we could come have birthday cake with her:( but I will be thinking of her today 500 miles away! She has always been such a great example to me of kindness and I always tell her to keep being nice to people even if they are mean to her because that's what will make her most happy and help to survive high school! So, Rach we love ya lots and miss you so much and hope you have the best day of your life today:)! Yesterday was my mom's birthday and my sister in law Wendy's birthday. So a weekend of fun for all! I love my mom so much! She has helped us so much throughout the years and I definitely wouldn't be where I am today without her:) I LOVE LOVE LOVE her so much! She is such an example to me as well. She is coming to see me in October and I am sooooo excited already! I miss you all so much, but love you so much! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL!!!

No comments: