Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Swimming:)

Halle really does enjoy swimming despite the strange face she is pulling:)





This is how we have been spending our time this last week of summer:) It is so nice because I pool is literally right outside our front door so we head there everyday...Will is ready to head back to school, but I'm not sure if I am ready to send him:( It has been a long and stressful summer, but also lots of fun! I thought I would be ready for this summer to be over, but turns out I'm not (now that all the stressful events have passed:)...Halle is not going to know what to do when Will is gone all day and she has to play with me and Hanners:)!

1 comment:

Katie Jane said...

I love her face in the first pic! The wild hair.