Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Friday, August 20, 2010

Well we made it to Vegas. Life has been a little crazy this summer. With the bar, a baby, moving, and starting a job:) Fun times! We are enjoying Hanna so much. I feel like she has already gotten so big. She hardly ever cries and is such a wonderful 3rd child. We decided last minute (8/8/10) to bless and it worked out great cause we got to bless her with her cousin Kendall. She was so precious in her blessing dress. My dad was so great to help us move down here and even offered to drive our moving truck(which didn't have AC!!!) down for us. It is definitely hot down here right now. We pretty much just stay in our air conditioned house and then run to our air conditioned car or out to the pool. I wanted to post some recent pictures on here for everyone to see:)!
I took a couple of pictures of Hanna and I thought she was so cute in them I had to post them on here:)



We took the kids to a splash park right near our house today it was so fun!

Hanna is such a stretcher and Halle just happen to snatch a close up of it ha ha
Brooks took Will "REAL" golfing as he says. They were able to rent a cart and had a blast. It got a little hot towards the end:)


More to come...

4 comments:

Geoffrey and Sharee said...

Yay! We're glad you made it down there safely, but I'm sad I didn't get to meet Hanna before you left. Hopefully we'll be able to come visit soon. Miss You!

Jana and Brett said...

Hanna is darling! And Miss Halle looks like she's ready for some cheer classes. haha I'm glad you guys are all settled in! When do the kids start school? :0) Miss you guys.

WendyandGabe said...

Those are gorgeous pictures of little Hanna and that splash park looks like so much fun!

The Bucks said...

I'm so glad that you made it safely and that you are enjoying it. Your kids are so cute and I am so glad that we got to meet Hanna before you left.