Will

Will

Halle

Halle

Hanna

Hanna
Powered by Blogger.

RANDOM WILL THOUGHTS

Will got in the tub with bubbles and stuck his face in the water and got some soap on his eyes and says are my eyes the same as they were?

Will-I am going to be John. Me-where did you get John from. Will-my imagination. Will-When we have a little brother his name will be Micheal and a sister named Wendy. Me- All people from Peter Pan. Will- I like Peter Pan.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS HALLE!!

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

More pics



My baby looks huge but really she is not:) We took this picture 2 days ago. She is getting big though:(!

1 comment:

Keslers said...

Your kids are all so adorable. I am glad you guys are getting settled, you have had a busy few months. It was good to talk to you the other day,we need to do it more often. Good luck with everything.